Monday 16 May 2011

Tonight ...

"Sometimes I feel like there's a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at times seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean ... I have this dream of being whole. Of not going to sleep each night, wanting. But still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing ... I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me. I want to be seen. I don't know. Maybe I had my happiness. I don't want to believe it but, there is no man ... Only that moon." (Practical Magic 1998)


I've wanted to start a blog for a long time now, but I was never sure just what to write about or how to begin. I started to think about the people that might read it or would even be interested in it and tonight I realized something ... I want to write for me. If you find enjoyment in my writings then that's wonderful. 


Welcome to my journey into self-discovery (yes, after 42 years I am rediscovering who I am as a person, where I've come from and where I want to go from here).

No comments:

Post a Comment